Festivals Celebrated by Muslims/Malays
Bulan Ramadan or Ramadan Month is observed for 29 to 30 days by Muslims and Malays in Malaysia. This is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar where Muslims around the world fast from dawn to dusk. In Malaysia, it is known as Bulan Puasa where they abstain from food and liquid intake. This practice is compulsory for adults and after 30 days, Muslims will welcome the Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
Sample Ramadan SMS
- Selamat Berpuasa on Ramadan month. May the grace of Allah be upon you and your family always.
- Fasting is an act of giving. Honesty and goodwill will prevail as you enjoy the best of everything this month.
- Selamat Berbuka Puasa dengan keluarga and kawan-kawan sekalian.
- As you carry out your fasting duties, remember those who are suffering and take some time to give to the needy.
- After a long day of refraining from food and worldly desires, enjoy the food placed before you as you Buka Puasa with your loved ones.
Maulidur Rasul is an Islamic celebration of the birthday of the Prophet Muhammad. It is known by many names around the world which comes around the third month of the Islamic calendar each year. In Malaysia, Maulidur Rasul is celebrated where it is a national public holiday for the whole nation.
Sample Muhammad Birthday SMS and Whatsapp
- Let’s remember Prophet Muhammad SAW as the provider and giver of life and everything good in it.
- On Maulidur Rasul, we acknowledge Nabi Muhammad for his grace and gift of life.
- Sesungguhnya Nabi Muhammad SAW adalah pembawa rahmat untuk seluruh alam dan merupakan Rasulullah bagi seluruh umat di dunia.
Awal Muharram is a national public holiday in Malaysia. It marks the beginning of the Islamic New Year. It is sometimes referred to as Maal Hijrah which commemorates the start of the 10 days in remembrance of Hussein ibni Ali, the grandson of the Prophet who lost his life at the Karbala battle.
- May the Islamic New Year bring you new beginnings, new birth and new life. Salam Ma’al Hijrah
- Selamat Menyambut Awal Muharram to all your friends and family members.
Festivals Celebrated by Indians
Thai Pongal SMS and Whatsapp message
Thai Pongal is a celebration observed by the Indian community in Malaysia. It falls on the first day of the tenth month of the Tamil calendar which is usually around January or the Gregorian calendar. This is a harvest festival is actually a 4-day celebration where the second is the main day.
- This greeting wishes you a world of joy and happiness as you celebrate the festival of Pongal
- Wishing you and your family prosperity and joy as you celebrate the Thai Pongal and abundant luck and well wishes too.
- May the festival of the harvest season be one that brings all that’s best and everything you deserve.
- Have a memorable Pongal which comes with lots of joy, cheer and enlightenment.
Festivals Celebrated by Chinese/Buddhists
Dongzhi Festival SMS and Whatsapp message
The Dongzhi festival is considered as the most important festival in the lunar calendar. This celebration is observed by Chinese families around the world where a reunion dinner is held and everyone is regarded to be a year older. This festival usually comes around December 22nd which is known as the Winter Solstice Festival as well.
- Happy Dongzhi Festival. A year older, a year wiser. A year better and a year forward.
- Dongzhi is the day to remember all who are close to you and to appreciate all that you have. May you be blessed with happiness and joy always.
- Let’s celebrate Dongzhi with the best wishes and good luck that we deserve. Have a happy and memorable reunion dinner as you enjoy the tong yuens this year.
Wesak Day Sample Sms & Whatsapp Message
Wesak Day is the most significant festival observed by Buddhists around the world. It is known as Vesak or Buddha Purnima which commemorates the birthday, death and enlightenment of Gautama Buddha. In Malaysia, Buddhists will visit temples on Wesak Day which usually comes around the months of May and June bearing offerings, flowers and incense.
- May you be blessed with all the goodness of life and be enlightened to follow in the Buddha’s way.
- This Wesak Day, remember those who need us, appreciate those who are with us and be generous to everyone.
- May the teaching of Buddha guide you always and that we have peace always. Happy Wesak Day.
- Let Wesak Day be a day of reflection and remembering the gift of live and all that we have.
Festivals Celebrated In Sabah and Sarawak Sample Sms & Whatsapp Message
Gawai Dayak SMS and Whatsapp message
The Gawai Dayak is one of the most significant celebrations observed in Sarawak. It is actually celebrated by the Dayaks in Sarawak where the state practices a public holiday on June 1 and 2 each year. This harvest festival involves a celebration with much fanfare while other communities are known to hold open houses and other activities.
- Selamat Hari Gawai to you, your family and friends. Let the harvest festival remind you of all the goodness in life.
- Gayu Guru Gerai Nyamai – Happy Gawai Day
Kaamatan SMS and Whatsapp message
In Sabah, the Kaamatan Festival is an annual harvest celebration which is observed by the Kadazandusun people here. It is similar to the Gawai Dayak in Sarawak which falls around the same time. This festival is a major event in the state with a lot of activities like sports competitions, beauty pageants, cultural shows as well as many traditional performances.
- The great harvest festival is finally here! Let’s appreciate the grace of the earth and the gift of rice for everyone.
- Selamat Menyambut Hari Kaamatan to you and your family. Have a great day of celebrations and remembering our roots and culture.
- Kotobian Tadau Kaamatan – Happy Harvest Festival to everyone!
Festivals Celebrated by Christians
Good Friday and Easter Sunday SMS and Whatsapp message
Apart from Christmas, Christians in Malaysia observe Good Friday and Easter Sunday. These 2 days usually comes around the month of April which commemorates the death of Jesus Christ on the cross and His resurrection 3 days later. For Christians and Catholics around the world, Good Friday and Easter Sunday hold great significance where they go to churches on both days for service and worship.
- On this day, let’s remember the ultimate sacrifice of Christ as our savior and his resurrection 3 days later. Happy Easter.
- Good Friday and Easter Sunday is here. Let us be reminded of how lucky we are to be alive and to have those who are not in our memory.
- This Good Friday will remind us of the importance of giving and the suffering of Christ for us on the cross.
- In Good Friday and Easter, we are saved from sin. Let’s spread the message of the love of God for men to everyone.
Festivals Celebrated by Malaysians in general
New Year’s Day Sample Sms & Whatsapp Message
New Year’s Day in Malaysia is the same with every other parts of the world. New Year’s Eve is a day of partying and celebrations to usher in a new year. Public places like Dataran Merdeka become major event places with performance throughout the night before the countdown begins and a new year arrives.
- Happy New Year! Let’s start the year with a bang with a new beginning.
- Happy 2015 – may the next year be better, bigger, greater and more exciting for you.
- HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wishing you all the best in all your undertakings this year with a promotion, increment and a HUGE bonus!
- To you and your family, Happy New Year!
- The New Year always brings about parties and celebrations. Enjoy but remember all those who are important to us.
- May the next year be a better one for you as we forget the past and remember the happy times.
Merdeka Day Sms & Whatsapp Message
Malaysians commemorate their independence on 31st August each year. Known as Merdeka Day, there will be a parade usually held at the administrative capital and attended by all the ministers and leaders of the country. On Merdeka Eve, a huge event is held at Dataran Merdeka where the Malaysia flag was first hoisted and shouts of ‘Merdeka’ heard in 1957.
- Happy Independence Day! Let this day be one that makes us appreciate being Malaysians and how we became a free nation.
- Selamat Menyambut Hari Merdeka!
- Let us remember our forefathers who fought for our independence to become a developed nation which we are today.
- For those who fought tireless for our freedom, thank you. Happy Merdeka!
- Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!
Malaysia Day Whatsapp/Sms
Malaysia Day falls on September 16 each year. This day was only declared as a national public holiday recently which commemorates the joining of Sabah and Sarawak with the Peninsular to form the modern Malaysia. As it is 2 weeks after Merdeka Day, Malaysia Day is often celebrated together as a major festival to forge better unity and patriotism among Malaysians.
- May Unity prevail as we celebrate Hari Malaysia this year
- Happy Malaysia Day. Let’s celebrate this day by appreciating all Malaysians as one family through friendship and harmony
- Malaysia Day is to commemorate the formation of the country. Let’s be united and stand together to remember this important day. Happy Malaysia Day to you and your family.
Other Sample Sms & Whatsapp Message
Roadshows and Expo
Register and account with us at our XXX roadshow this coming April at Suria KLCC. First 50 registrations will receive a free limited edition Pouch.
Come and visit us at Booth E.21 during the XXX Roadshow and find out how you can save more electricity using our products.
Valid between 23-25 Apr – show this message at the XX Expo in KLCC and get a free gift for purchases above RM100 on a single day.
Get a RM500 waiver on registration and processing fees when you register with us at the XX Fair.
Retail Whatsapp & Sms
Always wanted an iPhone? Get 30% discount on all selected models from 1 to 15 Apr at our stores nationwide.
Up to 50% off on all bedding products. Call us or show this message at any of our outlets.
From now until the end of April, REPLY this message and get an additional 5% on all electrical goods and products at our Klang Valley branches.
For a limited time only, 7-days cash back for all your purchases with no questions asked. Show message to apply.
Get 15% off published rates at our hotels. Use promocode 15HOTEL.
Enjoy 50% off at our buffet rates today. Show this message to banquet manager to enjoy offer.
Need cash fast? Reply this message and enjoy low interest loans today.
Don’t wait until its too late! Get a life insurance today for peace of mind and assurance of the future for your loved ones.